Chili Festival Saturday, June 8, 2013
This annual event has in the past attracted 10,000+ people to Old Town Elk Grove. We are anticipating for this year’s Chili Festival:
- Approximately 100 vendor booths of art, crafts, jewelry, businesses, local service groups and more; filling the closed to through traffic section of Old Town Elk Grove.
- Live entertainment with music on the main stage and other entertainment spread throughout the streets.
- Chalk It Up! http://www.chalkitup.org/
- Free children’s activities including: slides, games, face painting and more.
- Food and drinks for all ages, including a beer garden and a wide assortment of food vendors.
- Diverse audience of over 10,000 attendees.
- The heart of Old Town Elk Grove offers excellent restaurants, fine retail establishments and plenty of charm and character.
If you are interested in being a possible vendor, click here. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, click here. And if you are interested in getting involved as a volunteer at this terrific community event, please click here.
Dickens Street Faire - November
Considered by many to be the kick off to the holiday season, this event draws an audience of approximately 5000 to the Old Town Elk Grove area for a day of shopping, children's activities, breakfast with Santa and more.